CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Update to Children's Medicine Recall

I was pleasantly surprised to find in my mailbox today a check for $26.  I didn't at first know why I was receiving a check for $26, but when I pulled the accompanying letter from the envelope I had another pleasant surprise.  It was from McNeil Consumer Healthcare, it was my refund for the three bottles of recalled medicine I registered on their website.  I think that one week is a very reasonable amount of time to wait to receive the refund, especially considering I am sure they have a lot of refunds to send out.  So while I think this whole mess is a mess, they did a good job with the initial resolution.

Stats:
I submitted the online form on May 4th for 2 small bottles of infant's Motrin and 1 bottle of Children's liquid Benedryl
On May 12th I received a check for $26 - approx. $8.67 per bottle of medicine or maybe it was $9 for the Benedryl and $8.50 each for the Motrin, not sure how they broke it down, but I am satisfied with the refund. Also, to give them credit, I may have received the check yesterday (May  11th) as I don't think I checked the mail; the envelope is postmarked May 10th.

0 comments:

Post a Comment